- Rebecca Geoula will be attending a Physician's Assistant graduate program in the fall. She is a connoisseur of all things delicious, and will not tolerate any hate on the 818.
- Roxanne Houman will soon apply for a PhD in History, after an extended period of post-baccalaureate malaise. She identifies as a typical Persian girl (overachieving, opinionated, and a wardrobe unreasonably full of black apparel).
- Nathan Koreie is studying to be a pharmacist and also has his MS in Global Health Science. Having spent most of the last decade living outside of the Los Angeles bubble, Nathan brings the insight of an outsider to the founding team.
- Diba Shooshani is the Public Relations Manager at a Real Estate Firm, and will be attending graduate school at USC in the autumn. She has interesting thoughts on what she calls the "Persian Girl Superhighway." Stay tuned.
- Rose Spanbock is an artist based between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles. Her primary medium is paint. She's cool too.
WIWIK has been the lucky beneficiary of support from:
- Jasmine Foroutan, one of the original founders
- Jennifer Saeedian, one of the original founders
- Ashley Yagoobian
- Grace Delia
- Liora Simozar
We're always in need of help. If you'd like to get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find a place for you.